28.3.06

..where did this come from?

Loss..
Why should there be losses?
When we cannot bear it?

Why do we have the word hi?
When there is also goodbye?

When ignorance is bliss,
Why do we have to be otherwise?

Why should there be greeting, when there will come a time of parting?

Why do we get hurt by weirdest situation?

Why do I have to bare open, when I will be cut raw?

Why do I always trust and get hurt in the end?

Why do I have to rant, when it is not going anywhere?

Why do I have to be this sad, when it is just moving out?

Why do I have to be left behind by people I care most?

Why do I have to always feel left when all they have done is moved on?

Why cannot I move on even if I have not any other choice?

Why do I still have a problem with commitment and trust?

Why do I fear being rejected more than my fear of death? What is so wrong with failure?

Why do I have to hide what I feel? When it is much easier to say it loud?

Why am I so clingy?

What is wrong with me?


“Put your eyes on the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth…”
“Be strong and take courage... for God is always with you…”

No comments: